psfifacoins:Five New Sextant Mods in Path of Exile Content Update 2.4.1
Path of Exile Content Update 2.4.1 is scheduled for this coming Friday. It contains new microtransactions, changes to the Atlas and new Sextant Mods!
See POE're revealing five of these new mods.
1) Area contains an extra Strongbox, Strongboxes in Area are Corrupted, Strongboxes in Area are at least Rare Rarity
This one adds an extra strongbox, makes all strongboxes rare, but adds challenge and reward in the form of an unidentified corruption.
2) Unique Boss Deals 20% increased Damage, Map Has 20% Quality, 20% increased Quantity of Items Found in this Area
This sextant effect means that the maps you use will act as if they all had 20% quality, but the boss will be more deadly.
3) Area Contains 30 Additional Clusters of Mysterious Barrels
A rare sextant effect adds special barrels with unique effects to the maps.
4) Area Contains Slipstreams
Slipstreams increase the speed of everything inside them by 20%. They also stack, so if you can find overlapping slipstreams, you and other monsters receive a significant boost.
5) Area contains additional Packs with Mirrored Rare Monsters, Players take 100% Reduced Reflected Damage
There are a few Path of Exile sextant mods that help mitigate some of the more restrictive map mods, while also introducing more monsters to the zone.
Anyone are welcomed to redistribute, copy, quote, reference or perform content in this site, if and only if he/she attributed the work